Key differentiating qualities of children born using principles of Garbh Sanskar
- Enhanced Ojas and Tejas due to perfect blend of all the five key components
- Enhanced intellect and memory.
- Head holding milestone achieved in many cases within 3 to 15 days (Head holding
milestone is the milestone to be achieved by the child which usually comes at the
age of 2 ½ to 3 months).
- Head turning milestone achieved in many cases within 5 to 15 days (which usually
comes at the age of 3 to 4 months age).
- In many cases child starts constructing simple words within 3 to 5 months (which
usually comes at the age of 8 to 9months).
- Starts Sentence making at the age of near about one year (compared to normal duration
of 2.5 to 3 years)
- Key other qualities include creative mind, less stubborn, calm, confident, courageous/
brave/ bold, serving attitude, loving and happy.
- Good blend of all the five intelligence like physical, mental, emotional, social
- Protects baby from negative energies.
- Improves immunity system.
- Healthy baby at the time of birth.
- In case of history of hereditary diseases in family, Garbh Sanskar process mitigates
the risk of disease to a greater extent if started during planning phase with full
Benefits of Garbh Sanskar on would be mother :
- Positive state of mind throughout pregnancy
- Enhances chances of normal delivery
- Good health of mother during and after delivery
- Pregnancy occurs very smoothly without any complication
- Pregnancy becomes enjoyable experience.
Why we stress Grabh Sanskar is a must for every would be mother For Fetus:
- Fetus in the mother’s womb is like clay and can be molded in any desired form because
conscious brain is still not developed. During pregnancy sub conscious brain is
developing with very fast pace and all subtle memories are stored in subconscious
brain. Hence, fetus can be enriched with right cultural teachings and good behavior.
- 70 % of the brain’s development takes place during pregnancy, next 20% brain development
takes place during first 2 years after birth and rest 10% takes place up to 5 years
of age. Which means that foundation of brain development is laid during pregnancy
What we provide to get your Dream child through Garbh Sanskaar process?
Garbha sanskaar is a vedic process to achieve physical, mental, spiritual, emotional,
social development and perfection for the mother and baby.