Since the music is familiar to child, he or she continue to enjoy it after birth.
Many parents have reported that their crying child calms down immediately on listening
to this music. It is very important that mantras be pronounced specifically and
be sung in the correct raga etc. If we want to avail of their proper benefits. In
this album, special attention has been paid to precise pronunciation, musical notation,
pressure and accent and modulation to ensure maximum benefits to the mother – to
– be and foetus.
It is the most important part of Garbha sanskaar. Sound was born with humans. Pleasant
tunes transfers good vibrations in the atmosphere. Good and correct music brings
forth positive vibrations in the nerves of the listeners. Music is a direct experience
before being transformed into thought and feeling. Indian Classical Music has much
impact on individual moods and behavior. Certain Ragas with specific notes acts
positive on individuals mindset. Our Upanishads speaks about the effects of Classical
Music on individual life, behavior, environment and one who listens to it with rapt
attention. During the early stages of pregnancy, music given to mothers to be does
very good effect for the fetus like:
- It is a scientific method for direct communication with the Baby.
- Helps in establishing wavelength with the baby.
- Improves mental and physical growth of the baby.
- Helps to improve the Intelligence Quotient (IQ), Emotional Quotient (EQ) and child’s
- Very important to develop harmony between mother & child.
- Helps to reduce backache & helps to facilitate normal delivery.